Alkaline Brewery Cleaner – 16oz
Safecid Alkaline Brewery Cleaner effectively cleans all brewery equipment including kettles, aging tanks, mash tuns, lauter tuns, pumps, heat exchangers, fermenters, process lines, bright beer and serving tanks.
- Safecid Alkaline Brewery Cleaner eliminates biofilms, staining, and build-up for pure, clean beer tapping.
- 0-0-0 hazmat rating.
- Non-corrosive, nonhazardous, and safe for groundwater release.
For Bulk Pricing Call 800-407-1173
Safecid CR919 Alkaline Brewery Cleaner cleans with the power of sodium hydroxide but is completely safe. Will not burn or harm human skin or eyes. Safecid CR919 is a caustic formulation used in both large and craft breweries.
Patented, revolutionary chemistry makes Safecid Alkaline Brewery Cleaner the combination of the two most important things – the Most Effective and the Safest. No other brewery cleaning solution on the market delivers this much POWER with this much SAFETY.
- Blue traceline indicator
- 0-0-0 hazmat rating, safe for groundwater release
- Noncorrosive, nonhazardous, non US DOT and Canadian TDG regulated.
If you’re not satisfied with the power and safety of Safecid Beer Line Cleaner, please contact us within 30 days to troubleshoot your issue. If you still are not satisfied, we will fully refund your purchase.
Shipped UPS with no additional hazmat fees. Safecid Beer Line Cleaner is 0-0-0 hazmat and can ship in liquid form via UPS.
- Wear protective eye wear.
- In the event of eye contact rinse eyes with water.
- Extended exposure or soaking in product may cause stinging in open sores, cuts or around fingernails.
- Use of nitrile gloves is suggested.
- As with any cleaners keep out of reach of children.
- Product will attack aluminum.