Acid Brewery Cleaner – 5 Gallon
Safecid Brewing Equipment Cleaning Solution
Safecid Acid Brewery Cleaner is a beer stone remover that cleans with the power of hydrochloric acid but is completely safe. Removes calcium build-up and hard water salts.
- Use every two months for best beer line maintenance.
- Safest and most powerful acid cleaner on the market.
- Will not burn or harm skin or eyes.
- Pink traceline indicator.
- Non-corrosive, nonhazardous, and safe for groundwater release.
Safecid Acid Brewery Cleaner cleans with the power of hydrochloric acid but is completely safe. Will not burn or harm human skin or eyes. Safecid HR102 is an acid formulation used in both large and craft breweries.
Patented, revolutionary chemistry makes Safecid Acid Brewery Cleaner the combination of the two most important things – the Most Effective and the Safest. No other brewery cleaning solution on the market delivers this much POWER with this much SAFETY.
- Blue traceline indicator
- 0-0-0 hazmat rating, safe for groundwater release
- Noncorrosive, nonhazardous, non US DOT and Canadian TDG regulated.
If you’re not satisfied with the power and safety of Safecid Beer Line Cleaner, please contact us within 30 days to troubleshoot your issue. If you still are not satisfied, we will fully refund your purchase.
Shipped UPS with no additional hazmat fees. Safecid Beer Line Cleaner is 0-0-0 hazmat and can ship in liquid form via UPS.
- Wear protective eye wear.
- In the event of eye contact rinse eyes with water.
- Extended exposure or soaking in product may cause stinging in open sores, cuts or around fingernails.
- Use of nitrile gloves is suggested.
- As with any cleaners keep out of reach of children.
- Product will attack aluminum.